Yesterday’s smoothie was so disgusting that I refuse to share it with you. In a disappointed and gagging manner, I drank nearly the whole thing.
I made up for the nastiness today with my…
Banana Nut Spinach Breakfast Smoothie
- 1 handful organic spinach
- 1 medium organic banana
- 6 strawberries (fresh or frozen)
- 3 organic broccoli florets, stems removed
- 1 spoonful-ish almond butter
- 1 smaller spoonful-ish ground flax seed
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 cup almond milk
Blend and enjoy!
The taste of this smoothie surprised me! I almost expected it to taste a little green-y because of the spinach and broccoli, but my pallet only picks up the banana and the almond butter. Super delicious plus super nutritious!
I changed the look of my blog! What do you think? It was the same for so long, I thought it was about time for a change.