Mac Miller's Cause of Death Was Fentanyl and Cocaine | TMZ

Deanna Kelley
November 6, 2018

Mac Miller's sudden death was an accidental overdose of a mix of fentanyl and cocaine, according to the Los Angeles County Coroner's Office, which released its toxicology findings Monday.

Miller died in September 2018 and was found in his San Fernando Valley home. Alcohol was also reported to be in his system.

The drug was also a factor in the fatal overdose suffered by rapper Lil Peep in November 2017. During the 911 call, his assistant said that Miller was "blue".

TMZ reports that Miller had not taken a lethal amount of each individual drug, but that the combination is what caused his death.

Game Winner takes charge late to win Breeders Cup Juvenile
East, a Frankel colt, came from the clouds to finish second, best of a very good European contingent. Game Winner also emerged as one of the year's top Juveniles. "I got a ideal trip", said Ortiz.


Brian Kemp opens 'cyber crimes' probe into Georgia Democrats
On Saturday, it was reported that racist robocalls bankrolled by white supremacists were targeting Abrams and Winfrey. Oprah is urging Georgians to make history by electing the first black female Democrat to sit as governor of the state.


India bowl; Krunal and Khaleel handed T20I debuts
This will certainly inspire West Indies which has reworked the squad , bringing in quite a few T20 specialists. Full details of when, where and how you can watch and follow the 1st T20I between India and West Indies live.


A small bag containing a white powdery substance was found on a table, while on another table an iPad was found with lines of white powdery residue on it, along with a rolled $20 bill with more white powder residue inside.

Mac Miller, real name Malcom James McCormick, died earlier this year.

Several artists, including Chance the Rapper, ScHoolboy Q and Ty Dolla $ign, paid tribute to him last week at a benefit concert in Los Angeles. Days before his death, there were reports that he had broken up with his girlfriend, the singer Ariana Grande. He had a history of drug and alcohol abuse, but his mother told investigators he had not overdosed in the past to her knowledge, or been hospitalized for any reason.

Other reports by

Discuss This Article

FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER